Efficient Arts
hello guest,

we would like to welcom you to our RSPS site we hope you register and enjoy your visit at the best RSPS there is

Efficient Arts

Made by Devon and Raaah, site designed by a2zhacker!
PortalHomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inFAQCalendar
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Our Friends
text describing the image

Display results as :
Rechercher Advanced Search
Download Efficientart
Latest topics
» Nicks Youtube Videos! ENJOY!!
Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 am by Mg

Fri May 06, 2011 3:15 pm by Raaah

» hey im kronans(MOD) post me if you need help whit something
Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:19 am by WolfBear

» Staff Application - Kiwi
Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:56 am by kiwi

» My new server by Devon
Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 am by devon

» sup guys (why fernal)banned cuz he zeus?????!!?!?!!
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:27 am by kronans

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:24 am by kronans

» HEY IM NEW !! =[)
Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:42 am by mogtime

» read this plox (i can get banned)
Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:20 am by kronans

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Most users ever online was 9 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:54 pm
Top posters
rev x
bad pkr
free forum

Share | 

Time. For. CHANGE.

Go down 

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Time. For. CHANGE.   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Hey guys.

I've been in the server for a few days, on and off, but today, I decided to stick with this server. With a reason. With intention.
The reason, is it is a great server, with AMAZING potential. Efficiant Arts has the potential to become one of the greatest servers out their. BUT. Notice my use of language with "has"? Exactly.
The server and the client are currently great. I notice lag every so often, and things could be improved (Standing in a bank? o.O), but aside from them, the commitment and the server now is great. Honestly.

What we NEED to work on however, are a few small things, which include but are not limited to the following:
Maturity(Especially of staff)

I shall address Maturity on it's own, then Forums/Site together in 2 paragraphs to sum them up.

Personally, when I play RuneScape, it frustrates me to see all these little kids typing like dis coz dey thinking dey is c00l. It's annoying. End of. Especialyl when they think they're cool by swearing. Now I understand the point you've alreayd decided to make. Kids like that are impossible to not come across. I understand. But I've also noticed some mods/admins (No names involved) randomly talking like that, and publicly swearing. In my eyes, that's a big no-no. If your going to be moderating or administrating a server with potential as this one does, I'd reccomend sorting that out ASAP. I, myself, tend to keep to close-to-perfect grammer, as you shall see upon the following time I am here working alongside you all.
I'm going to continue watching over this while I'm here. If I don't spot no change at all, I shall be bringing this up once again.

Moving onto the forums and site now.
At first glance, the welcome page, the site looks like it's gonna be great. When you click forward? Dissappointing. I mean no disrespect to the person who designed it, but bright blue on black hurts mine, and others, eyes. It makes it harder to concentrate while writing. I also find how the forums are stuffed into a small area with the massive border of items around it annoying, as I frequently get distracted. If you insist on keeping that there, I request you at least make it a drop out box where if you hover over to that side with your cursor, it then floats out into view for you, and when you go off it, it's disregarded untill further use of it is necsessary. The design as well, I find kind of hard to read/use. I believe I also speak for others in this point.

They are my current main issues. Grammer wise can annoy me, but I guess that's something i'm going to have to put up with.

I'm here with a plan to help you give this server and put it up to it's potential. I'm not sure what I will gain from this, but as long as the server becomes better from something I've offered/helped with, I'll be happy.

I can't really do much in-game as a normal player (You should set up a code for the report abuse) so I'll try to help out and stop things there, but that's the furthest I can go in-game, really.

Hope you took your time reading & acknowledging this. If you wish to contact me, feel free to do so via PM.

Kind regards,
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Time. For. CHANGE.   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 pm

I agree on some parts of this but.... what I do not fully agree on is when you say

Maturity(Especially of staff)

"especially" I do not agree with that. I feel that the majority of the staff (although there may be 1 or 2 that are a little hot headed) is mature. If someone gets ticked off it may be because another player has started to annoy them by calling them names, or trash talking the server, and cursing at anyone they see. I know. this has happened to me before. But i restrain myself from using any profanity. If i was to ever say any bad words to anyone it is because i get along with them very very very well. Usually I would only curse to another staff member, but that's just playing around with one another. I really care about the players that play on our server.

I do agree with you that this server has a lot of potential. I have known that since the first day I started playing EfficientArts (approximately August 7, 2010). So I am completely on your side on that.

And, about the site/forums, I guess it's really about personal preference. I, in my part, don't mind the forums at all. I think they are okay, but if other people find them hard to use then I can completely respect that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Time. For. CHANGE.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:25 am

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have directly aimed it at Staff, but this is just personal experience. The only staff member I know is Gh05t, and I know him personally, he's the one who got me here.

I suppose personal preference is a key factor in the paragraph, but I'm sure it isn't that hard to put in a second skin, and give the forum a better layout at the very least? Personally, I'm hardly gonna use the forum due to it's poor layout :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Time. For. CHANGE.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 am

Ill try my hardest to make this list possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://efficientarts.findforum.net

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Time. For. CHANGE.   Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Good to know Smile
I'll try to help as much as I can with anything, if you ened anything, just let me know and I'll help! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time. For. CHANGE.   

Back to top Go down
Time. For. CHANGE.
Page 1 of 1